Thursday, May 21, 2015


In this GAIN assignment, we had to create a Google Site. I have to say, this was the most confusing and frustrating assignment. I struggled with the layouts and putting links and gadgets in particular places. When I previewed the examples that we were given, it looks like if you could master the tools and application, you could make a very useful and interactive site. I don’t think it is the application that made it difficult but just my experience with it made it difficult to master in just one assignment.

I was able to make a few links and add a video, a calendar and a link to my blog. So I am not a complete loss at it but would definitely have to play with it some more. I was not able to change the background but once again, if I worked at it some more, I might be able to create something more creative. I was able to change the color of my text which I suppose is a start in itself. I could see this being a good site to have for parents and students to go to for homework assignments, upcoming news events and videos and other media pertinent to our class.  All and all a good site but only as good as what is put into it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, actually, blogs and wikis are substantially different. Sorry this was frustrating.

    All things considered, though, good work.

    ReplyDelete