Monday, May 18, 2015


Link to Spreadsheet:

In this GAIN assignment, I worked with Google Forms. Above are the links to the test itself and the spreadsheet. I created the form and gave my children the test. It worked well although the grading was difficult to work with. The problem was the equation that I saw in the link did not work well so I had to create several different ones to come up with the average. I am sure that playing with it, I can get it to work better.

Google Forms is a good tool for meeting certain common core standards as well. Students are to present information, findings and evidence for specific purposes and to specific audiences. The use of forms would help to gather the information and make surveys more easily accessible. Short research projects or sustained projects over a long period of time could benefit from the use of forms in which students can use the information to support certain ideas or trends.

All and all a good app that I look forward to using more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment